Sunday, August 12, 2007

May the Reviews Begin...

Welcome to The Ann Arbor Appetizer! I’ve decided to start this blog because, aside from being a foodie, I have felt that there isn’t any reliable information on the Ann Arbor restaurant scene. A Google search will turn up broken links, defunct reviews, and self-aggrandizing restaurant websites. This will not do. I hope to bring a fresh, objective perspective, and I hope that this helps some people to have a better dining out experience in our cute college town.

Since this is my first blog and very much a work in progress, please add your comments and suggestions. Let me know if there are any restaurants you want me to review. My email address is . I’ll do my best to make this the best resource on Ann Arbor restaurants on the Net.

No comments: